- Ideate, plan and implement the PR, internal & external communications strategy for the brand
- Liaising with journalists, anchors, other media professionals, PR agency and other relevant industry associations for media opportunities
- Develop and oversee all of the elements of a PR program including proactive story generation, news releases, thought leadership pieces, media query responses, reputation management, crisis management etc.
- Maintain and strengthen existing media relationships and build new media contacts
- Drive and execute media events, product launches, briefings, speakership opportunities, etc.
- Build awareness among both potential partners, customers and stakeholders of the brand through extensive media presence and communication.
- Maximize positive coverage about the brand and its offering
- Monitor, report and improve relevant PR & communications metrics
- Partner with Marketing and help build a strong employer brand both internally and externally
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Public Relations
Role: Public Relations & Media Relations Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time